Welcome to The Official Blog of KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY No1 Hyping Cliq: >>>KWASU HYPE-SQUAD<<< Home of all ENTERTAINMENT

ADVERT

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 20 May 2018

I don't get mad if I'm being denied performance at a shows - OMOTAYO



    Omotayo whose real names are Ojo Omotayo Solomon. A 300L student of Microbiology in kwara state university. 
   One of kwasu fast rising artist in an exclusive interview with one of our correspondant they had the following conversation :

How did you start your musical career?             
       Started my musical career way back 2015 when I thought I could put down some lyrics and everything went well with the help of My long time friend Sazzydin who took me to Studio for my first ever track where we had a joint track together.

Last session you are one of kwasu hottest artist what is behind it? 
      It's always been God from day 1. Nothing more.

There is rumor about you getting angry or probably walk out, when you performing and not performing or the mic been cut off. Clarify your fans on these
      I don't  get mad if I'm being denied performance at a shows mistakes are born to happen at events and It's a normal thing. It's always heartbreaking and quite embarrassing when you're just getting gingered while performing then the Dj decides to cut off the entire thing. So once it happens I  always prefer to walk off the stage so as to get myself a chill pill to avoid  further embarrassment.


Tell us more about L. I. F. E
       L.I.F.E is just a little to turn big movement we run on campus
Na My Manager Handwork tho
E go soon clear n u go hear am sha

How do you manage your female fans?
        Management of female fans?
I treat both Male n Female fans equally
Drop Wah they want to hear listen to opinions, adjust n correct my mistakes. Then we go steps ahead together



Fat or slim girls? 

Laughs
     I don't  like the Fat ones slim ones ain't bad buh the in between is OK

Short or tall girls? 
      I don't like it when she's taller than I do so let her be at least shorter than me no Matter how little it may be

Breast or ass which do you prefer?
Both
Na Love matter pass

What are your plans for next session? 
      Drop another hit as usual if Possible, a video or more buh above all God  is the master planner

Words for your fans and what should they be expecting? 
     Without You There's no Me
Cos alphabetically A must come b4 B
Keep supporting
God Bless y'all
One love

Expect nothing more than fire from your Favourite act
Bless up
#Rrrrrreeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages